Thursday, April 8, 2010

Interchapter 8

I believe that if I would have read this chapter before I started working on my classroom webpage that I would have had an easier time. But, for the most part I thought that creating a classroom webpage was pretty easy. I believe that it would even be easier to think of what to put on it when I am actually teaching. This chapter talks about all the different ways to go about making a classroom website. It gives you details on how to do it and some different ideas. It also talks about the educational recourses that are available on the web. You can put links to these educational resources on your classroom websites for parents and students.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Abby. I struggled with what content to include in my website simply because it was more or less pretend. I struggle a little when I create lesson plans too just because I don't really know the population I am targeting.

    ReplyDelete